[Outfit 1] - In the streets of London    [Outfit 2] - The sea is calling   [Outfit 3] - A walk in the park   [Outfit 4] - Fashion Week...

[Outfit 1] - In the streets of London  [Outfit 2] - The sea is calling [Outfit 3] - A walk in the park [Outfit 4] - Fashion Week 2014 (no outfit post) [Outfit 5] - Flowers and Fringe (Bloggers picknick ) [Outfit 6] - To the max


[Outfit 7] - Time to start [Outfit 8] - Feeling blue (no outfit post) [Outfit 9] - At the beach in Turkey (no outfit post) [Outfit 10] - I'd rather wear flowers in my hair, than diamonds around my neck [Outfit 11] - Milan, ti amo [Outfit 12] - Sweet Memories

[ENG] And then it's already the last day of the year! Wow, that went fast. I will skip the cliche's, as I assume that you've been overloaded with those on Instagram (and yes, I'm guilty of this as well). In the very last article of this year I will reshow all the outfits that have been posted on Dutch Beauty this year and as a bonus I will also share some outfits that have never been posted. Enjoy!


[NL] En dan is het al weer de laatste dag van het jaar! Wow, wat is dat snel gegaan. Ik zal de cliche's dit jaar overslaan, aangezien ik er stiekem van uit ga dat je die al genoeg ziet voorbij komen op Instagram (en jup, ik ben zelf ook schuldig). In het laatste artikel van dit jaar zal ik alle outfits die dit jaar zijn verschenen op Dutch Beauty nog een keer laten zien en als bonus zal ik ook wat outfits met jullie delen die nooit geplaatst zijn. Enjoy!

 Click read more to read my highlights of 2014:


Highlights of 2015: 



  1. I slept in a student house with May for the first time. 
  2. I passed my theoretical car test.  
  3. I send in my motivation letter for the university.  
  4. I went to London with Jessy. 
  5. I graduated high school.  
  6. I got accepted at university. 
  7. I started watching series (and became addicted). 
  8. I turned 18.
  9. I went to Disneyland Paris with my high school clas. 
  10. I got the results of my exams: I graduated high school!
  11. Together with Romy we spent a few days at Jessy's place in Nijmegen during the 'Zomerfeesten'.  
  12. Together with my family I went to Turkey (Antalya).
  13. After which I flew to Milan with Jessy.
  14. I had an amazing introduction week (Eureka week) at the university and met a lot of nice people. 
  15. I started my bachelor (IBCoM) at the university. 
  16. I had a photoshoot with Amber. 
  17. I started tutoring at Erudio. 
  18. I finally bought a new phone: the Samsung Galaxy K Zoom. 
  19. We had a cat for a few weeks. 
  20. I celebrated Christmas with the sweetest bloggers. 
  1. Ik sliep voor het eerst in een studentenhuis bij May. 
  2. Ik haalde mijn autotheorie.
  3. Ik stuurde mijn motivatiebrief op naar de universiteit. 
  4. Ik ging naar Londen met Jessy. 
  5. Ik slaagde voor het VWO.  
  6. Ik werd aangenomen op de universiteit. 
  7. Ik begon met het kijken van series (en werd verslaafd). 
  8. Ik werd 18 jaar.
  9. Ik ging naar Disneyland Parijs met mijn VWO klas. 
  10. Ik kreeg de uitslag van mijn examens: geslaagd!
  11. Samen met Romy bleef ik bij Jessy slapen tijdens de Zomerfeesten in Nijmegen.
  12. Samen met mijn familie ging op vakantie naar Turkije (Antalya).
  13. Met Jessy vloog ik daarna naar Milaan. 
  14. Ik had een geweldige introductie week (Eureka week) op de universiteit en leerde veel nieuwe mensen kennen. 
  15. Ik begon met mijn bachelor (IBCoM) op de universiteit. 
  16. Ik had een fotoshoot met Amber. 
  17. Ik begon met bijles geven voor Erudio. 
  18. Ik kocht éindelijk een nieuwe telefoon: de Samsung Galaxy K Zoom.  
  19. We hadden tijdelijk een kat in huis. 
  20. Ik vierde kerst met lieve bloggers. 
 

I want to wish you all the best for 2015! Let's make this year rock! 

Much love,  

Sanne


Also a big shout out and thank you to Sonja of the blog Redsonjafashion who helped me to get this beautiful layout for my blog posts. You are awesome! Let's stay in touch!


    


You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Flickr Images